Saturday, 27 October 2012

Mega Millions Winning Numbers Strategy

The Mega Millions winning numbers are drawn every Tuesday and Friday, you do need a good strategy if you are going to win. Have you ever checked into the large group of Mega Million winners, winning analysis shows and tells you about 25% won the lotto mega by just dumb luck, and the other 75% used a lottery strategy of some type to improve their odds to win. Using a lottery system or strategy, is most definitely the smarter way to play than playing random numbers, as it will put you ahead of so many lottery players right off the start. We have seen New York Mega Million winners, Georgia Mega Millions winners, Florida Lotto Mega Million winners, Pa Mega Millions winners, Texas Mega Millions winners, Ohio Mega Millions winners, Virginia Mega Million winners California Lottery Mega Million winners etc and all won due to using a good proven lottery system and that’s a solid fact!
There are many lottery systems you could try, but many are totally useless and you will just waste your efforts and your money. The smarter way to play is with systems that have already been proven to win the Mega Million lottery and the best over-all system with the highest winning track record is a wheeling system called Smart Play Lotto Wheels. Smart Play is now well know to give excellent results for winning Lotto Mega and Powerball lottery games. Many are reporting hitting 3 lotto numbers, 4 lotto numbers, even 5 lotto numbers winning combinations due to this superior lottery wheeling system. It is very highly recommended you stop using random lottery numbers and switch over to a real lottery strategy for real winning results, it's definitely a No Brainer!  
Remember, you most certainly cannot be a Mega Millions Winner and have Mega Millions Results if you do not play! Playing is essential to winning the Mega Millions and using a well proven winning lottery strategy is really the big key to real winning success!